- Soft- Their clothing is made of bamboo. If you’ve never felt bamboo fabric, you’re missing out! It is amazing how soft Kyte Baby products feel.
- Unique- Kyte Baby products have unique colors and prints that are only available at Kyte Baby. They won’t be found anywhere else.
- Breathable- This allows your baby to breathe easily, no matter the temperature.
- Hypoallergenic- This is essential for children and babies with sensitive skin. They won’t experience any allergic reactions.
- They are durable – My twins have wore each product from this company for so many years. All of them have lasted longer than the label says. Because the material is flexible, this is possible.
KYTE BABY OVERVIEW
Kyte Baby founder, Ying started the company after her daughter suffered from chronic eczema. Bamboo is hypoallergenic, and 3 degrees cooler than cotton. Her daughter slept better and felt more comfortable in jammies, than she did in the old jammies.
Free shipping is available for orders above $85, orders in Canada over $135 and orders worldwide over $300. Unwashed, unworn items are eligible for return within 30 days.
- BAMBOO FOOTIES
We ordered 4 footies for our first order. We chose the zippered feeties over the snap-on ones. The ones with snaps are a lot more cute, but they are so much harder to make. Your baby will be young and likely to be awake at night, so taking photos of them is not something you want to do.
The zippered ones look great, so we decided to go with them. They are made of bamboo and extremely soft. The bamboo material is so soft and smooth that I have no words.
Violet, my daughter, got the colors plum and dusk. My son Milo got slate and emerald. Our favorite colors were plum and emerald. We have also used the emerald on Violet several times. It’s a great choice for either a boy and a girl.
- BAMBOO SLEEP BAG
We got the Kyte Baby 1.0 TOG sleeping bag. To match our footies, we chose slate and plum. They’re just as soft and comfortable as the baby footies. They are soft and fluffy, so they can be slept in. They fit perfectly in sizes 0-6 months.
To determine the correct TOG for your baby, you can refer to the temperature guide found on the sleep bag product pages. A lighter one is better for warmer months, while a thicker one is best for cooler months.
- BAMBOO ROMPERS
Just recently, we placed another order. Each of my children received a sleeveless romper. Violet chose matcha and Milo terracotta. They look so great together. Matcha is a lovely, pastel green and the terracotta is a type of peachy orange/pink color.
Although I prefer snaps to zippers’ functionality, I bought snaps for them because they looked much better.
Size 6-12 months. They did shrink a lot when they were washed, which surprised me. They fit well and will fit me through the summer. If your baby falls between sizes, I recommend sizing up. These are great for toddlers. These can be sized up to 18-24 months.
- KYTE BABY Rewards PROGRAM
Kyte Baby allows you to earn points that can be used for future purchases. Each 100 points equals $5 toward a Kyte Baby purchase
For every $1 spent, you get 1 point. 5 points if you upload a photo and review. 5 points if your video has a review. 100 points for your birthday. 10 points if you write a product review. 30 points for creating an Account. 10 points a Kyte baby fan on Facebook. 10 points a Kyte baby fan on Instagram.
Spend more with them and you will earn more points per dollar. Sign up to their rewards program.
WHAT IS THE COST OF IT?
Kyte Baby products are more expensive than other baby companies. The baby Zippered Footies cost $33, while the sleeveless romper costs $28, and the 1.0-tog sleep bags $50.
Is it worth the cost?
All of the Kyte Baby products I have reviewed in this Kyte Baby review are highly recommended. They are definitely worth the extra cost compared to buying baby clothes in larger stores.
I was happy to spend a little more money on Kyte Baby clothing for my children. It’s so beautiful and my children love their clothes. My daughter Violet suffers from eczema. She seems happier in Kyte Baby jammies.
- Design: 4-in-1 convertible carrier with adjustable ergonomic seat with adjustable shoulder straps and waist belt to shift weight to the wearers hips for a more comfortable fit
- Wearing positions: Convertible facing-in and facing-out design for newborns and older babies, weighing between 8-32 pounds
- Benefits and use: Experience hands-free convenience with opportunities for bonding and developmental benefits, whether it’s running errands or exploring parks, there’s no place like close
- Adjustability: Adjustable 2-position seat, padded shoulder straps and supportive waist belt, designed to fit a wide range of body types and lifestyles
- Infantino, smartly designed products for happy parenting: We design smartly, we have fun and we’re overjoyed when an idea evolves full circle into a product loved and used daily by parents everywhere
- 85% Cotton, 15% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Knit binding, jersey-lined hoodies
- 4 ways to play as your baby grows
- Learning content changes with baby’s age & stage with 3 Smart Stages learning levels, plus a bonus piano play mode with real music notes.
- Large keyboard with 5 light-up keys, removes for take-along play.
- 5 repositionable toys: self-discovery mirror, elephant teether, crinkle panda, lion rattle & monkey cymbal clackers.Adult Assembly Required
- Super soft & thick, machine-washable play mat features loops to attach toys